Thank you for prayerfully considering a gift to Highlands Christian Academy to help prepare our students and campus for generations to come. Your involvement can turn HCA’s visions into reality. You may designate your online gift to:
1. Kennith R. Lopez Academic & Enrichment Fund – As we honor Mr. Lopez on his retirement in June 2017, we have established this fund near to his heart which will assist with the academic development and ongoing education of our students.
2. The Knight Fund – This fund exists to help bridge the gap between tuition and the actual operating costs of HCA so we can continue to offer an affordable education with exceptional technology and an accomplished faculty.
3. Scholarship Fund – This fund assists a deserving population within our school. Some HCA families face financial challenges that would hinder or prevent their children from attending a Christian school without support.
4. HCA Theater Fund – The Theater Department at HCA is currently fundraising to cover the costs of shows like “The Little Mermaid” (our most recent spring musical) as well as a future fine arts building.
5. Campus Security Fund – This fund exists to continue security efforts to ensure our children’s safety on campus.
If you are interested in discussing a gift for our capital project or a special gift (i.e. properties, securities, or planned giving), please contact the main school office at 954-421-1747 x1000.