Highlands Christian Academy is excited about our online service that allows you to monitor your children’s lunchtime purchases, track what your children have been eating for the past 30 days, make deposits directly into their meal accounts, transfer funds between students, and have an email reminder sent to you when an account balance gets low. Student debit account deposits can be made through automatic bank withdrawal payments, by credit card through myschoolaccount.com, or by making payments directly to Highlands. Each child’s account will be updated nightly so account balance information and payments will be current as of the following day.
Note: It is mandatory that all K3 through 2nd grade students use this system for ordering lunches. Lunches ordered online are priced at $4.oo. Any lunches purchased not using the online system may be charged at a rate of $5.00.
In order to take advantage of this convenient service, you will need to create a parent account. Please follow these simple steps:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com.
- Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
- Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up” page.
- Choose Highlands Christian Academy from the “School District” drop-down menu.
- Create a user ID and password.
- Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.” A message will be sent to your email address that contains a “verification code.”
After you receive the “verification code,” you may begin to add your children’s information. To do this, you will need to:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and login using your previously created user ID and password.
- Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
- Begin adding your children’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will need each of your children’s student ID numbers to add each student. Each student will bring home a hard copy of this letter with his/her student ID printed on the bottom. You may also contact the Elementary Office to obtain this number.
- After the students are added, you will be able to view the lunch account activity and make payments to each student’s lunch account.
Note: A parent account can be linked to many children, but a child can only be linked to one parent.
We urge you to take full advantage of this system by making deposits into your children’s accounts on a weekly, monthly, or annual basis. You are free to choose the amount of each deposit. Any money not spent by the end of the school year will be available the following school year.
Note: There will be a $2.00 per-transaction convenience fee associated with each deposit made on the myschoolaccount.com website. You may pay by cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, or Discover.
Please note: There is an option on mystudentaccount.com for parents to receive low-balance notifications on the student’s account.
If you have any questions about the HCA food service program, please contact Mrs. Dena Shafer at 954-421-1747 x1021. We are here to serve your students and hope your family has a wonderful school year.